When to self host UXlens locally
There are several reasons to self host UXlens for session recording and replay on your own server.
- Your organizations security policy requires to keep all the user data within your enterprise network.
- The websites on which you want to record user actions is inside a firewall and not publicly accessible.
- You do not trust third parties with your user data.
Please be aware of the downsides of self hosting too before you go ahead.
- Management of additional server(s) and its security.
- Responsibility of keeping your software upto date
- Maintaining User Access control and Firewall on your server
Continue to Requirements